Project: The influence of dietary fiber on bioaccessibility of polyphenols by studying adsorption and simulated digestion processes, in vitro
Financing: Croatian Science Fundation
Project duration: March 1st 2017 to February 28th 2021.
Project leader: PhD Lidija Jakobek Barron, associate professor
- Petra Matić, B.Sc., Faculty of Food Technology Osijek, J. J. Strossmayer University Osijek
- Ivana Tomac, Ph.D., postdoc student, Faculty of Food Technology Osijek, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek
- Šime Ukić, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of Zagreb
- Martina Skendrović Babojelić, PhD, Associate Professor, Faculty of Agronomy, University of Zagreb
- Hrvoje Gebavi, Ph.D., Research Associate, Ruđer Bošković Institute; Division of Materials Physics; Molecular Physics Laboratory, Zagreb
- Andrew Barron, Ph.D., Full Professor, Department of Statistics and Data Science, Yale University, USA.