The Congress programme (PDF) can be downloaded here.
The Conference will include plenary, oral and poster presentations organized in the following topics:
- Functional food and food supplements,
- Dietetics and diet therapy,
- Food safety,
- Food analysis,
- Production of safe food and food with added nutritional value.
- Marta Lores, PhD, full prof. (University of Santiago de Compostela, Faculty of Chemistry, Spain): Polyphenolic extracts: natural phytoarms against unwanted microorganisms.
- Blaženka Kos, PhD, full prof. (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Technology and Biotechnology, Croatia): Probiotics: from mother’s milk microbiota to novel food supplements and live biotherapeutics.
- Suzana Mimica Matanović, PhD, assistant prof. (University of Osijek, Faculty of Medicine, Clinical Hospital Centre Osijek, Croatia): How foods and dietary supplements can affect the effect of medications?
- Orjena Žaja, PhD, assistant prof. (Clinical Hospital Center Sestre Milosrdnice, Zagreb, Croatia): Probiotics in clinical practice – a new concept in combating malnutrition in children and adolescents.
- Jelena Vladić, PhD (University in Novi Sad, Faculty of Technology, Serbia): Development of medicinal plant powder for pulmonary delivery.
- Dubravka Vitali Čepo, PhD, full prof. (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Croatia): Nutritional supplements in depressive disorders and anxiety.
WORKSHOP / PANEL DISCUSSION
Leader: Ines Banjari, PhD, associate prof. (University of Osijek, Faculty of Food Technology Osijek, Croatia)
Topic: Colorectal cancer in Croatia. (Presentation of the national program of early detection, innovations in diagnosis and treatment, and nutrition).